Wecome My Blog

Blog especialmente hecho para publicar las tareas de ingles(;

20 de mayo de 2011

My last vacation


In English:
In my last vacation trip did not leave, nor did something very interesting, I'd like to go to Colonia Tovar, Merida, on the beach, Margarita, or just out of town, since I have not had the opportunity never travel outside the country or Maracay. One of the things I did was watch movies at home, which I like a lot, because I can share with my brothers. Also went out with my friends to eat ice cream, movies, Casa Italia, Casa Portuguesa, among other activities. Spend time with my family, doing all kinds of activities together such as watching movies, going for a walk, this holiday was very nice, and that allowed me to join ties with my family, spent a lot of quality time together. This holiday season my mother went on to teach a little about how to cook. It was not the best vacation, but even allowed me to spend a nice time with my family.
In Spanish:
En mis vacaciones pasadas no salí de viaje, ni tampoco hice algo muy interesante, me hubieses gustado ir a la Colonia Tovar, a Mérida, a la playa, a Margarita, o simplemente salir de la ciudad, ya que no he tenido la oportunidad de viajar nunca fuera de Maracay o de el país . Una de las cosas que más hice fue ver películas en mi casa, lo cual me gusta mucho, porque me permite compartir con mis hermanos. También salí con mi amigos a comer helado, al cine, a la Casa Italia, a la Casa Portuguesa, entre otras actividades. Pase mucho tiempo con mi familia, haciendo cualquier clase de actividades juntos, como por ejemplo ver películas, salir a pasear, estas vacaciones fueron muy agradables, ya que me permitieron unir lazos con mi familia, pasábamos mucho tiempo de calidad juntos. En estas vacaciones mi madre se dedico a enseñarme un poco sobre como cocinar. No fueron las mejores vacaciones, pero aunque sea me permitieron pasar un rato muy agradable junto a mi familia.